Ellise, born on September 10, 1998, is an American singer who came to fame in 2016 after Ellise competed in the iHeartRadio Rising Star competition to open the annual music festival. She has also participated in Uproxx’s Uncharted music series.
Born in Danville, California, United States, her father’s details are not available and her mother’s name is Luna Gitas. She has a younger brother whose details in not available yet.
She is dating music artist, Yunggoth.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Ellise Mariana Gitas
- Nickname: Ellise
- Birthday: September 10, 1998
- Age: 20 years old
- Birthplace: Danville, California, United States
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial (Middle Eastern & White) (Iraqi ancestry from mother)
- Religion: Unknown
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Boyfriend: Yunggoth
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (167.5 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Ellise
- Ellise was born and raised in Danville, California, but she moved to Los Angeles at the age of sixteen to pursue a career in music.
- Her mother Luna, was 15 years old when Ellise was brought to the United States from Iraq.
- Ellise graduated from high school at the age of 16.
- Ellise is a big fan of Adele.
- In 2009, Ellise found her passion in music after performing her first solo, Because of You by Kelly Clarkson. Ellise was in grade 4 when she sang the song during the “back to school night”.
- In school, Ellise was on the choir team and used to sing at local competitions. Later, she started performing at restaurants and participates in group concerts.
- She is a trained pianist and can play the guitar too.
- Before having a successful career as a singer, she had a YouTube channel where she used to upload cover songs.
- Her father can play the piano and sing too and her younger brother also joins in on family jams.
- Her musical inspiration is Selena Gomez.
- Her first song “Break Down” was directed to her mother. She used to work with record producer Chris Seefried at that time.
- In 2013, Ellise competed at The X Factor USA.
- For more information about Ellise, follow her on Google+, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.