Born on December 12, 1979, Emin Agalarov is a Azerbaijani-Russian singer and businessman who is widely popular in Russia and Azerbaijan. He is also known for his ties with President Donald Trump. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Marymount Manhattan College in New York.
Emin Agalarov Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Baku, Azerbaijan, he is the son of Aras Agalarov, head of the Crocus Group. His father is Muslim and his mother is of Jewish roots. He considers himself as Muslim.
Emin Agalarov Affair/Dating/Married
He has been married twice in his life. He was married to Leyla Aliyeva. They had twon sons and divorced in 2015. He is now married to Alyona Gavrilova. (July 2018). Visit his twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Emin Araz oghlu Agalarov
- Nicknames: Emin
- Birthday: December 12, 1979
- Age: 38 years old
- Birthplace: Baku, Azerbaijan SSR, USSR
- Education: Marymount Manhattan College
- Profession: singer, businessman
- Nationality: Azerbaijani-Russian
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: his father is Muslim and his mother has Jewish roots
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Leyla Aliyeva (divorced in 2015), Alyona Gavrilova (2018=present)
- Children: 2 sons
- Net Worth: Not Available (his father’s net worth is around $1.7 billion USD)
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch
- Weight: 80 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the son of Azerbaijani-Russian oligarch Aras Agalarov, head of the Crocus Group.
- His father is Muslim and his mother is of Jewish origin.
- His interest in music began in high school.
- He has been married twice in is lifetime.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.