Born in 1984, Jeff McEnery is a Canadian stand-up comedian and actor. He started his career by winning the Humber College’s Best First Year Stand-Up Award in 2004. He was nominated twice for the Best Stand-Up Newcomer Canadian Comedy Award (2006–2007), winning in 2007. He is a story consultant on the CBC’s “Still Standing” and has writer and producer two short films, Yes And… and Behind the Funny. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Humber College.
Jeff McEnery Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born and raised in Acton, Ontario, Canada, he is a standup comedian and actor.
Jeff McEnery Affair/Married/Dating
His relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jeff McEnery
- Nicknames: Jeff
- Birthday: 1984
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Acton, Ontario, Canada
- Education: Humber College, Vancouver Film School
- Profession: Comedian, actor
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a graduate of Humber College.
- He was nominated twice for the Best Stand-Up Newcomer Canadian Comedy Award (2006–2007), winning in 2007.
- He is a story consultant on the CBC’s “Still Standing” and did punch up work on The Latest Buzz.
- He has written and produced two short films Yes And… and Behind the Funny.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.