Sky Brown, born on July 12, 2008, is a Japanese skateboarder who became the youngest girl to compete in the 2016 Vans US Open Pro Series. Later she compete on the inaugural season of Dancing with the Stars: Juniors 2018
Sky Brown Family/Parents
Born in Miyazaki, Japan, her father’s name is Stu and her mother’s name is Mieko. Her father is British and her mother is Japanese. She also has a brother named Ocean who is a skater too.
Sky Brown Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Sky Brown
- Nickname: Sky
- Birthday: July 12, 2008
- Age: 10 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Miyazaki, Japan
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Skate boarder
- Nationality: Japanese
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Sky Brown
- Sky started surfing in 2012.
- Sky is the youngest girl to compete in the 2016 Vans US Open Pro Series.
- Sky is planning to make her debut at extreme sports championship X Games.
- For more information about Sky contact her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.